Saturday, April 28, 2012

Long Waited Broadcast? I Hope!

OK Guys, it is Kaylipika and Pika Chu here, coming here with some Exciting News. this is another Broadcast, but no card Reviews will be in it, As I am going to Start doing them Via video As Zero01x2004 Requested, because i can Explain it Clearer (Though I tend to Say Um....Alot) So that Video Is uploading Now, with the good news, And A Review As well, As well as a "broadcast"  This Will Jsut Be Some Stuff Going on in the Poke-world Until I get off of School (YAY)

So Here is Some Stuff Going on, Like Before, I said Black and White 2 Were to Probably come out Next year. WRONG, Why? THIS FALL. As that Is only 2 seasons away, And Maybe About 2-3-4-5 Months after Pokemon Conquest,  It should Be fun. ;) I have to get both games, as I own EVERY Rpg, just lost Emerald and Have a Fake Version of Ruby I purchased at GameStop awhile ago....(I ended Up making Mommys Umbreon Distapeer With a Fake Diamond Version I ended up Getting then Replacing at GameStop. However Saddening it is, There was also a Fake Sapphire. I pointed that out to the Manager, and He took care of it :))

I will Be Posting another Countdown Clock for When Dark Explorers comes out, I just cant find the website where i Got my previous one from though, which Makes me upset.  Nintendo power Has Pokemon Conquest as its Front Cover, A Mewtwo and Whoever the Warlord (I bet you Read that Wailord lol) Is......

Pokebeach, Which I get most of my news from, Is talking about a Darkrai Distribution Starting May 9th 2012. For Further Information on this Please go to the Link. http://pokebeach.com/2012/04/darkrai-wi-fi-distribution-starting-may-9th

As i dont Know When the June 14th Is, For Japan Or america, I am Not going to Quite say that it is For America Yet, Though I think it is due to The Fact of the Post I read. http://pokebeach.com/2012/04/nintendo-direct-announces-pokemon-ar-searcher-and-pokedex-3d-pro It should Be about 4 Dollars. But Worth it. Getting to Catch pokemon and See them in the camera of your 3ds? Who Says Pokemon Arent Real? This game prooves you Wrong whoever you are!

Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfnSmzjY2pU&feature=youtu.be Charizard Review (At time of Post, It is Still Uploading)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTwQWkwF1Sc&feature=youtu.be Good News (At Time of Post, Video is still Processing :))

So I hope you Guys enjoyed!!!
Ps, I hate the Blogspots New Template >.< Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment