Wednesday, May 30, 2012

***Under Construction***

This Blog is Currently Under Construction Maintenance, And I will not Be updating. I plan on doing a Raffle on Winning a Custom Pokemon Card, And some Extra stuff, Where if you send me a FCBM With Good Cards, and you Win (You will get more shots, I will put 2-3 More Papers with your Name on it) You can get 2-3 Cards Instead of Just winning 1 Card. If I am to Hold this Raffle...Here is what it is going to say:

**Requirements**
Subscribe to Me, If you Are already Subscribed, Then Awesome!
Comment Enter Me in the Comment Section!
Say your Favorite Pokemon ie; "Enter Me! My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu!"

Regulations
I will Not Ship Internationally, US Residents For Now only.
This contest is going to last 2-3 Months
If you send me a FCBM You can win 2-3 cards (2 If no Rares/Holos included) 3 if Rares /Holos are Included
There will be one winner only, if the Winner Never Subscribed to Me, I will Choose another Winner.


So this is what i will Put in the Description of the video, IF I do the raffle. So tank you for your Patience..

No comments:

Post a Comment