Thursday, May 31, 2012

Right Now I am in the Process of Making 2 Custom Cards for 2 Famous Poketubers, And this could Give me a Good Rep....Maybe? I am Going to Take a Video for a Contest as well :)

These Two Poketubers are pokeaverage and XxJamieTheCatxX

I am Making a Kyruem EX Full art for Jamie, and a Scizor EX Full art for Pokeaverage.

But Please, Unless You are just Joking DONT Ask how i make my pokemon cards :P

But How come I sorta dislike Fakes? Well, they are cool and all, BUT They are Almost Direct Replicas of the Original Card that Well, Makes it Easier to Get that Ultra Rare Card.  My Friend (Who never believed me though i DID Tell him it was fake) Had a Zekrom Full art with something like 1480 HP, and I was like Dude....Thats Fake. But I smile at Fake cards at the Same time. Though Some People May Rip up their Fakes, I smile at them And Say This is a Unique Add to my Pokemon Card collection! This is such an Awesome Add, I will Never trade it :D And ESPECIALLY My Custom cards :)

Oh, And People want to BUY My cards <333 Makes Me hhhhhhhhhhhhappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment