Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Weekly Broadcasts. Maybe?

Well... I know one for this Week. I will try to Do this Every Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, a Brief Overview of What is going on in my Life, and in the World of Pokemon.

       So In the world of Pokemon Right Now, June 18th is the Set Date for Conquest. I will Hopefully Do an Unboxing of it.  (Since I Pre-ordered at The Awesomest of Awesome GameStop, I get 5 Pokemon, and PIKACHU IS ONE OF THEM :D)

     The Pokemon Toys at McDonalds come out Either 2 or 3 Days Before this Game,  With More Pokemon Cards in it. Though I know Nintendo Wont Reprint a Pikachu Secret Rare from Black and White, They Put a Pikachu Toy in there, Why not a PIKACHU CARD. (Troll Us Two Years in a Row. Well Played)

(Source www.pokebeach.com For Images, Information Heard from My Mom Like 4 Days Before or Something lol)

I want that Pikachu, Or as Many as I can get of It. The other ones i dont really want. Eh, I guess Axew and Dewott Too. But i would Get all of them so I could get all the cards. I WANT A PIKACHU D': Nintendo Make a McDonalds Promo Pikachu PLEASE Lol


There isnt Really Much More going on in the Pokemon World Except for The Pokedex Deluxe the Dream Radar game (Both for 3DS) And Pokemon Black and White 2 Which are coming out sometime this Fall.

In My Life, well I am Making a TON Of custom Cards, And I am actually Holding a Raffle Right Now for 1 Custom Card, or if You send me a FCBM Up to 4 CUSTOM CARDS And some EXTRAS!

This is Kay Logging out. Check Ya later





No comments:

Post a Comment